Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I've said it once and I'll say it again...I LOVE Spray Paint!

I have always loved jars. I usually use them to keep all my knick knacks and junk in them {when they of course the yummy jams and things have been all eaten up}!lol.
I just love the look of the old glass milk bottles, so I tried my hand at creating my own version. Spraypaint...AGAIN! hehehe. No need to prime it either, just a few coats of Krylon again. 
And than added a bit of old fabric around the old "1865" jar. NOw can you guess where the "1865" jar is from?
 Lets see who guesses it first:-)
I LOVE how these turned out! I cant wait to add some fresh flowers to them. They just add the right type of color pop that sometimes is needed.

3 comments:

  1. I just painted 3 Mason jars with a brush and it took forever and about 4 coats of paint.

    I love the blue that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea. They turned out sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments gals!

    Studio Carolina; you should try spraypaint next time, it really gives it a nice smooth look, and it is super fast and easy! Oh and the color, is of course Krylons Blue Ocean Breeze:-)

    Jen; glad you like em!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...