Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DIY birthday crown (baby`s first)

So here is my reason for not posting so much lately...this little lady of mine, my baby girl E... lol.
She just turned 1 and for that I wanted to do a cute little photo shoot. I used to have my own little photog business, and when baby E came along I had to stop. I think I might start up again, when all my kids are in school...so it could be years from now. My kids ...They just need me too much.;-) And by golly...I need them too!
 Anyhow...trying to get out of the house can sometimes be difficult with 2 little ones and one in 1st grade, so I decided to do her 1 year photo shoot at home. It is something everyone can do, and get pretty nice results. I discovered this for myself when my little boy was just a wee one too. I would open up the blinds in my bedroom, make the bed *of course, sit hime on the bed  and than just let him play. I would get some wonderful pics from that, and it was soooo much easier than taking them to a fancy outdoor location to do pictures. 
I made this crown for  baby E out of card stock, burlap,and different embellishments such as laces, rick rack, pompoms etc. I loved how it turned out. And it was so easy to make. I measured her head, and cut out a the W type crown free handed.  Super easy. Than I glued the rest on...so fun! 

Here is how it turned out.


and here are some of my favs from the shoot....




thanks for stopping by!

hugs
cat

at the party with
http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...