Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I SO want this in my {someday} house!

I am constantly on the lookout for inspiration and ideas for when we build our own home {someday}. I say someday because, it is in our future plans. Plans that I wish would get here sooner, but the fates think it is better for us to stay here in our {"custom"} storage unit apartment for the time being. lol.....
So, so, so, so, so want this type of wainscoting in my house someday! Yup, this beauty was HOMEMADE! No...not by me, but my WONDERFULLY talented sisterinlaw Lindsay at CountryGirlHome. She has an amazing blog, you should check it out.
And as for what type of houseplan are we aiming for? Well here is a quick little example from an awesome houseplan website eplans. There are two, well actually 3 houseplans we love, but this one is currently our fav.We would like to make some custom changes to it of course. So, only time {and our pocket book} will tell what we will end up with...lol


1 comment:

  1. Cat, Hey hey hey, thanks for the feature! I LOVE the house you guys like Darling! I'll have to grab your feature button...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...