Make Time to be Creative!
This is why I have this Blog. To share what keeps me busy and Sane at the same time...I am a stay at home Mama and LOVING IT!
I have 2 beautiful Children~ They are my world. And so, I try my best to make their little worlds beautiful and lovely. And this is part of why being Creative in my home is important to me. .....
This is my corner, my Creative corner, a place to share all my projects, from crafts, sewing, painting, photography, cooking and more.
Thanks for Stopping By!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Check out the before pix here
Thursday, August 19, 2010
|1.||Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 4 mini-loaf pans.|
|2.||In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans.|
|3.||Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.|
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Jordbaer Grod (Danish Strawberry Pudding)
- 2 lbs strawberries
- 1 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 quart water (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh only, please)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 to taste cold heavy cream
- Hull and rinse berries. Add to water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add sugar and simmer until berries are tender, 10-15 minutes (depending on size of berries). Lower heat to medium-low.
- Dissolve cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla and almond extracts in reserved 1/2 cup water, and add to berries and sugar. Bring to rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue stirring and allow pudding to boil a few minutes until thickened. Ladle into individual serving bowls. Cool.
- To Serve: Sprinkle with sugar and serve with cold, heavy cream......Note: I "dump" the sugar on it! I like mine Sweeeeeeeet! :-)This is better the next day! Let it sit in the fridge....so yum!
1 3/4 cups bread flour (I used all purpose)
2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1 cup 2% milk (I used fat free)
Shortening ( I used vegetable oil)