Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello 2011 and I am just a blogger slacker!

Well hello and good morning! Yes, I know it has been 2 whole months since I last posted anything on my creative corner. SORRY from the bottom of my heart to my readers. So much has gone on in my personal life that projects have really been put on the back burner for a bit. Well, there was Christmas and New Years, my Hubbies 30th birthday and than My other big reason is well, my little baby boy started crawling on Dec 20th, and than now that he is 9 mtnhs old he is trying to walk! And can I just tell ya, there isnt much time for me to be kickin' it back, with all my fun little projects. Instead I have been running around after this little tornado (and his big sister too), trying to clean up after them, feed them, change them, play with them, bathe them, etc, etc, etc! Whew, being a Mom is crazy sometimes. But crazy WONDERFUL! And so I finally have a few minutes to spare to try and make some sense of all this chaos, and step into my blogging world again.
So welcome back to me, I will try harder to post more things. AND start back into my Creative Corner:-)

(Seriously though, I feel like sometimes I am BACKED into my creative corner and my kiddies are just pulling at me for attention) LOL!


~Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...